- Amazon AWS Training Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhr1KZpdzukcVIL0UcZpPdYRbpMLXsoBv
- Amazon AWS re:Invent videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/AmazonWebServices/search?query=reinvent
A list of blogs I regularly follow.
- Chris Sanders
- CloudShark – Discusses anything pertaining to packet captures in relation to the CloudShark platform
- Krebs on Security
- Malware Traffic Analysis – Tutorials and examples dedicated to security and malware
- Packet Forwarding
- Packet Pushers
- hxd – hex editor
- Network Adapter Info
- Network Miner
- Remote Desktop Manager
- WinSCP – File transfer utility
All listed are available at wiresharkbook.com.
- Wireshark Network Analysis 2nd Edition – Thorough guide and reference book
- Wireshark 101 – Good introduction
- Troubleshooting with Wireshark – Excellent in prepping for day-to-day work
- Official Exam Prep Guide – This is the best resource when prepping for the test itself. The question format and questions themselves are much like the actual test. After studying this guide there will be few (if any) surprises on the exam.
- Homepage – www.wireshark.org
- Training Material – www.wiresharkbook.com
- Certification – www.wiresharktraining.com
- Chappell University – https://www.lcuportal2.com/
- Wireshark Certified Portal (WCNA) – wcnaportal.com
- Wireshark forum – ask.wireshark.org
- SharkFest Retrospective training materials – https://sharkfestus.wireshark.org/
- GeoTagging – The ability to resolve IP addresses to world locations and map them.
- HTTP Extra – LUA dissector for HTTP to provide additional info
- Transum – calculate response time
- Master List